Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What Do I Believe?

Growing up, I never put much thought into what my sight on politics was. The fact that my views mattered in this world never phased me. And to be honest, I'm still learning. Scared to think differently, I always agreed with what my parents believed. They seemed to know what they were saying, and heck, I didn't have any arguments. During the holidays in past years, while sitting around the dinner table conversing with family about Obama Care, it hit me that my opinion matters. I learned that just like my parents, I am more conservative than liberal. I still have a lot to learn, and my opinion on certain topics is bound to change. I'm ready to learn how I can make my views known and see where this takes my future. The future does depend on my generation. Maybe I could even run for president :)

No comments: